We all want to have a positive influence on people in our professional and personal lives. Our motive may be to win new business, keep customers, change behaviors or improve the relationship with our manager or executive. How do we powerfully and ethically influence the lives of other people? We must face our fears and be willing to take some risks in spreading our wings a little wider. In this webinar, you will learn to evaluate the limits you place on yourself and how to break through those limits.
Topic: Widen Your Wingspan – Your Potential for Influence and Leadership
Presenter: Lisa Olsen, Author, Trainer, and Professional Development Specialist with Wingspan
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Time: 8 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. PT
To find the time in your time zone, click here.
You’ll learn some tools for creating, reaching and connecting your potential.
- You’ll learn some tools for creating, reaching and connecting your potential.
- Take away successful methods of influence that will empower you and build others.
- Get past SPLAT! Go away with the desire to get beyond what’s comfortable.
- 10 tips for widening your relationship with your boss.
- Increase your credibility by adding value to the people around you.
Join us for this AdminPro Training Series webinar in August and widen your administrative wingspan!
Note: These sessions will be recorded so those who cannot attend live can access the replay when it is available. But you must be registered first.