We all want to have a positive influence on people in our professional and personal lives. Our motive may be to win new business, keep customers, change behaviors or improve the relationship with our manager or executive.
How do we powerfully and ethically influence the lives of other people? We must face our fears and be willing to take some risks in spreading our wings a little wider.
Topic: Widen Your Wingspan – Your Potential for Influence and Leadership
Presenter: Lisa Olsen, author, trainer, and professional development specialist with Wingspan
In this webinar, you will learn to evaluate the limits you place on yourself and how to break through those limits.
You’ll learn some tools for creating, reaching and connecting your potential.
- What is blocking your true potential? Discover three practices that will open up your thinking process.
- Take away successful methods of influence that will empower you and build others.
- Get past SPLAT! Go away with the desire to get beyond what’s comfortable.
- 10 tips for widening your relationship with your boss.
- Increase your credibility by adding value to the people around you.