Is your annual performance review approaching? Are you prepared to show your executive or manager what you’ve accomplished this year? Do you plan to ask for a promotion or new job title? What professional skills do you want to improve in 2015?
Whether your annual review is fast approaching or it’s scheduled later in the new year, now is the time to start getting ready for it. You shouldn’t go in unprepared for this important meeting, especially if you’re going to ask for additional responsibilities or a raise.
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, CEO of All Things Admin
During this session, you’ll learn:
- Why a performance review is important
- What your executive/manager is looking for during your review
- How to proactively prepare for your review
- How to set performance goals
- What to do on review day
- What to do after your review is over