Do you sometimes feel like your desk should be armed with a fire extinguisher and EMT kit? Are you losing valuable time managing office emergencies and other crises throughout the day? Do you need a better way to get things back on track when the crises pass?
As much as we try to structure our work time, there’s no scheduling the unexpected. Emergencies and other crises overwhelm us all at some point. In a perfect world, we would expect the unexpected since we know how quickly things can go south. But it rarely happens.
Most of us are optimistic and look forward to the workday proceeding smoothly and according to plan, so we can keep to our schedules and maximize our productivity. While optimism has its benefits, a positive attitude can blind us to the reality that things can and do go wrong. The real test of a work process isn’t how well it works when everything’s going well, but how it performs when you’re slammed with unscheduled events or unexpected emergencies.
Topic: Preparing for and Managing the Unexpected While Maintaining Workplace Productivity
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Time: 7 p.m. EDT, 6 p.m. CDT, 5 a.m. PDT
To find the time in your time zone, click here.
During this webinar, we’ll take a look at:
- Assessing the importance and severity of the emergency or crisis.
- What you must do to prepare for the unexpected before it happens.
- Learning how to effectively prioritize and avoid procrastination.
- The root causes of the emergencies and crises.
- How to maintain your composure and create calm out of the chaos.
- What you can do to prevent crises from reoccurring.
- How to get your productivity back on track after an unexpected event.
Join us for this AdminPro Training Series and learn how to mitigate unexpected events in ways that allow you to keep your workplace productivity on an even keel…without overworking yourself. Register now!