LinkedIn: Your Professional Networking Connection
How to Build Your Professional Network & Showcase Your Expertise
Thursday, August 28 at 3 p.m. EDT (2 p.m. CDT, 1 p.m. MT, noon PDT)
Webinar Duration: 60 minutes
Presenter: Julie Perrine
Every seconds, two new members join LinkedIn to develop their professional network.
LinkedIn has become the standard software for 88 of the Fortune 100 companies to help find and track potential job candidates.
LinkedIn is your one stop shop for connecting with industry leaders, watching trends, and keeping your pulse on your customers and competitors alike.
You must develop and maintain your network before you need to activate it for a job search or other career challenges. Join Julie Perrine as she shows you how to create a winning LinkedIn profile to be proud of.
LinkedIn is where YOU need to be if you want to remain relevant, get noticed, and advance your career. This 60-minute webinar will teach you how to do just that.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Create a winning LinkedIn profile that captures the attention and interest of recruiters and employers alike
- Build your professional network on LinkedIn
- Establish and showcase your expertise
- Find resources, jobs, and more
- Tap into the instant support available in LinkedIn groups
Webinar benefits include:
- 1.0 HRCI-approved hour
- Live question and answer session
- Copy of speaker’s presentation slides
Join us on August 28 for this informative and valuable webinar from Avant Resources!