Convenience, cost-savings, continuity, flexibility — the potential benefits of the virtual office are huge!
But to successfully work remotely, you need a clear vision of how, when, and why you’ll work outside of a traditional office.
During this 60-minute interactive webinar training, Julie Perrine, founder and CEO of All Things Admin, will help prepare you for a efficient and effective virtual office experience — whether you’re a current telecommuter, considering remote work, or you manage a team of remote workers.
Topic: Keeping It Real in the Virtual Office
Presenter: Julie Perrine, founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. CDT, 12 p.m. PDT
During this session, you will learn:
- Evaluate the challenges and benefits of a virtual office culture.
- Master key habits and skills required for telecommuting.
- Set up a home office that fosters productivity and professionalism.
- Select the right technologies to stay connected to your company, colleagues, and customers.
- Manage expectations and perceptions of friends, family, colleagues, and clients.
Register for this Avant Resources webinar and learn how to effectively and efficiently work remotely. Click here to sign up!