Which one of these would you rather read? The table of numbers on the left or the chart on the right?
Learn to tell the story behind your data with Excel charts! Charts present data in a more dynamic and engaging way that easily connects your reader to the information you’re trying to convey.
Topic: Get Started with Excel Charts
Presenter: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, and president of MOSTraining
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Time: 12 p.m. CT, 1 p.m. ET, 10 a.m. PT
To find the time in your time zone, click here.
Price: $37 (Single User License)
During this session, you’ll learn to:
- Choose and select source data.
- Select the best chart type for your data.
- Insert a chart.
- Move a chart within a worksheet or to another worksheet.
- Edit, add, and remove chart data.
- Add, edit, reorder, and remove a data series.
- Change a chart layout and style.
- Work with chart labels.
- And much more!
Discover how to put Excel’s chart feature to work and make your data a lot more attention-grabbing! Click here to join us for this AdminTech Crash Course!