In our first session on the Productivity Workflow Formula, we looked at reducing your to-do lists, addressing time wasting behaviors, and determining exactly what we need to be working on. (We’ll be covering other steps in the formula in coming months.) Now you just have to find time to do it!
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when your to-do list is a mile long. The key is becoming a master at prioritizing each task in accordance with your company’s overall goals, and where you add the most value in helping to achieve them.
So how do you find the time to get the high-impact tasks done each and every day?
The answer lies in how you schedule your time.
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant
During this webinar we’ll delve into:
- Using one list with three views to transform how you work.
- How to decide what to do and what not to do each day.
- Using a simple system of assigning priority levels to tasks.
- A six-step daily planning method for getting things done.
- Learning how to say “no” and set boundaries when appropriate.
- Ways you can delegate as an admin.