Are you regularly using forms at the office? Do you want to learn how to put them to work to make your admin job a little easier?
Forms – whether digital or paper – are extremely useful professional tools for admins. They’re not only an excellent way to capture information and gather all of the specific details, but they also keep you organized. A form also allows recipients, like your executive or team members, to type in their responses rather than write them out. They’re a win-win for you and everyone you work with!
Topic: Creating Useful Forms in Microsoft Word 2013
Presenter: Donna Gilliland, award-winning technology instructor, certified technology trainer, President of MOSTraining
So how do you put Microsoft 2013 forms to work for you? This webinar will teach you to do just that, as well as how to:
- Add and use basic form controls, including text boxes, check boxes, date pickers, and drop-down lists.
- Use section breaks in forms.
- Activate your controls.
- Save, edit, and send your form.
- Use the fill-in form concept.
- Turn on the developer tab.
- Insert and modify controls.
- Creating a form as a template.
- Protecting a form from changes.
Join us for this AdminTech Crash Course and start putting forms to work in your office! Click here to register now!