Do you know how to effectively leverage social media for research, career development, locating resources, connecting with experts, and finding information? Do you understand how and why your company is using it to reach its customers?
In this age of non stop digital communication, how you represent yourself online through digital media directly impacts the perceptions your executives, colleagues, and customers have of you and your skills.
As more and more companies begin using social media to share their message and brand with the world, administrative professionals need to kow how to effectively communicate on and leverage these tools to do their jobs.
If you are a career-minded, cutting-edge professional who is expected to know the answers when someone asks you a question, then you need to understand the power of social media. Social media isn’t going away, so dive in and discover the power it can have for you and your company.
Topic: Administrative Professional 2.0
Presenter: Julie Perrine, founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2015
Time: 3 p.m. EDT, 2 p.m. CDT, 12 p.m. PDT
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- How social networking parallels traditional networking and why you need both.
- How companies of all sizes are using social media.. and the admins role in it.
- How to avoid the time trap of social media.
- How to create powerful online profiles that positively impact your personal and corporate brand.
- How to use social networking for career planning.
Join Julie for this informative Avant Resources webinar and learn how to put social media to use in your admin career! Click here to register!