Administrators are always looking for ways to make our jobs more efficient and productive, but often overlook the simplest and easiest tools for doing just that: forms, templates, and checklists!
Repetitive tasks or projects, such as planning meetings, coordinating site visits or preparing reports, can easily be converted into a form, template, or checklist that you can use repeatedly to streamline these processes.
Plus, it helps makes you more organized, efficient, and on top of the countless details- even when you don’t feel completely in control of them.
Join procedures pro, Julie Perrine, as she provides you with simple and effective ways to be more productive.
Julie will show you several samples of each document to help get your creative juices flowing! Increase your efficiency and become more productive with this webinar!
Topic: 3 Tools to Increase Your Office Efficiency
Presenter: Julie Perrine, founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. CT, 3 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. PT
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Why clear-cut systems will make you more effective and efficient
- What types of things should be converted to a form, template, or checklist
- The elements of a great form, template, and checklist
- How to create an effective form, template, and checklist
- Programs you can use to create your forms, templates, and checklists
Who should attend:
- Administrative Professionals
- HR Managers
- Office Managers
- Anyone who wants to increase their office productivity
Join Julie for this webinar and learn how to tap into the hidden power of forms, templates, and checklists. Click here to register!