As admins, we’re always looking for ways to be more efficient and productive. But we often overlook the simplest and easiest tools to help us do that: forms, templates, and checklists.
Topic: 3 Simple Tools to Increase Your Office Efficiency: Forms, Templates & Checklists
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified
Repetitive tasks or projects, such as planning meetings, coordinating site visits, or preparing reports, can easily be converted into a form, template, or checklist to streamline the process. These tools make you more organized, efficient and better equipped to track the countless details, even when you don’t feel in control of them.
Join us for this webinar to:
- Learn the difference between and specific purpose of forms, templates, and checklists.
- Discover how forms, templates, and checklists can boost your efficiency.
- Identify the key files, tasks or projects that should be converted into a form, template or checklist.
- Recognize the elements that go into creating forms, templates, and checklists to make them useful and effective.
- Determine which software programs work the best for each type of tool.