Coordinating travel for yourself, your executive, or your team members can be complicated – regardless of how long you’ve been doing it! From organizing the countless travel details to handling flight delays and cancellations, your job is never done! But there are a lot of best practices you can implement to create a system that makes travel planning faster, easier, and even fun!
Unlock Your Travel Planning Success with a Better System
Presenter: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Release Date: June 1, 2019
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- Strategies every assistant should use when coordinating travel arrangements.
- Key differences between commercial flights and private charters.
- Standard forms and checklists to include in your travel planning system.
- What you can do before, during, and after a trip to improve the travel experience.
- International travel planning tips on passports, visas, vaccinations, traveler safety, and more!
- Important traveler needs to research, including cultural awareness, exchange rates, time zones, mobile phone coverage, and secure wireless connectivity.
- How to use technology to streamline the travel planning process.
Learn what you need to coordinate travel arrangements with minimal hassle! Let us help you become a travel planning pro!
If you’re not sure about becoming an AdminPro Training Series member, or you want to test out the series, then just register for the June webinar. But hurry! This session is only available for purchase until June 30, if you don’t join as a regular member! (Note: You can watch the webinar for up to 90 days after you complete the purchase.)
P.S. As a bonus, when you sign up as a monthly or annual member, you will also receive immediate access to the past three months of training, including:
- Managing Projects with Microsoft Apps You Already Know
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand
- How to Overcome Impostor Syndrome as the Innovative Admin