Coordinating travel for yourself, your executive, or your team members can be complicated – regardless of how long you’ve been doing it! From organizing the countless travel details to handling flight delays and cancellations, your job is never done! But there are a lot of best practices you can implement to create a system that makes travel planning faster, easier, and even fun!
Presenter: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- Strategies every assistant should use when coordinating travel arrangements.
- Key differences between commercial flights and private charters.
- Standard forms and checklists to include in your travel planning system.
- What you can do before, during, and after a trip to improve the travel experience.
- International travel planning tips on passports, visas, vaccinations, traveler safety, and more!
- Important traveler needs to research, including cultural awareness, exchange rates, time zones, mobile phone coverage, and secure wireless connectivity.
- How to use technology to streamline the travel planning process.
Learn what you need to coordinate travel arrangements with minimal hassle! Let us help you become a travel planning pro!