Webinar Topic: The Innovative Admin’s Intro to Twitter
Speaker: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Does Twitter still have you scratching your head? Tried Facebook or LinkedIn, but Twitter’s still a mystery? Have you tested the Twitter waters, but don’t know how to maximize the platform’s benefits?
Social media can be a fun tool for downtime and connecting with family and friends, but it’s also a powerful tool for advancing your career, staying current on industry trends, keeping up with the latest technology, finding free training and professional development opportunities…and much more! And one of the most accessible and simplest tools for doing all of those things is Twitter.
During this introductory session, we’ll look at:
- Basic Twitter terminology, and how to get started.
- How to network effectively on Twitter.
- How to find mentoring, training, and resources on Twitter.
- Where to find the right people to follow for your interests, career path, and industry.
- How to connect with leading experts on career planning, job hunting, resume updating, and more.
- How to participate in weekly online training chats.
- How to connect with other administrative professionals.
- What to tweet about.