Can’t make it to the Admin Pro Forum? Take advantage of the remote access options for this valuable session presented by Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel!
Topic: Project Management Technology at Your Fingertips
Microsoft® Excel®, Outlook®, and OneNote® all feature powerful project-management tools. But most people only scratch the surface of what these programs can do for them. Now you can unlock the power of all three of these software packages.
To help you do just that, office tech expert and Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel will show you how to get the most out of the software programs you already have on your desktop!
During this session, you’ll discover:
- The right way to quickly create charts.
- Labels, legends, and axis formatting.
- How to modify colors, fonts, and other visual effects.
- Advanced charting techniques – secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines and templates.
- Using categories to define tasks.
- Employing task subfolders to create repeatable project plans.
- Assigning tasks, or choosing not to and still getting work done through others.
- Task lists that synch with other programs.
- Project status reports that practically write themselves.
- Change control features that let you know who changed what when.
- Clever uses for tags that keep everyone on task.
From finding and customizing project management templates and formatting shortcuts to assigning tasks and getting at-a-glance status updates, this webinar will increase your efficiency, productivity, and the value you bring to your organization. It may even help you get home on time!
With this session, you can purchase the live webcast, recording or both! If you can’t make it to this year’s Admin Pro Forum, this remote access pass is the next best thing! Click here to register now!