Do some of your employees require more “managing” than others? Do some enjoy pushing the limits, while others seem totally clueless about the problems they cause?
From emotional drama queens to lazy slackers, all of these aggravating folks can be considered “challenging employees” — people who consume an inordinate amount of your time and energy, but are not really bad enough to fire.
Tolerating these harmful behaviors is definitely not the best solution. That’s why Business Management Daily has teamed up with syndicated columnist and workplace expert Marie G. McIntyre, Ph.D., to present this webinar.
Topic: Managing & Motivating the 7 Most Challenging Employee Types
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
You will learn specific coaching strategies to help you manage and motivate the seven most difficult employee types. The program will include the following topics:
- Six signs that you have a challenging employee.
- How challenging employees push your management “hot buttons.”
- The confrontational types: drama queens, challengers, and power grabbers.
- Passive problems: slackers, clingers, and space cadets.
- The secret formula for managing childish adults (whiners, pouters, tattletales, and gossips).
- How managers enable employees by rewarding negative behaviors.
- Five traits managers must have to effectively deal with challenging employees.
- Coaching techniques that have the greatest impact on challenging employees.
- Five-step AMESH formula for helping people change their behavior.
- How to inspire challenging employees by flipping their “motivational switch.”
- 10-step “coaching road map” to guide your performance discussions.
- How to respond when challenging employees blame others or deny responsibility.
- Truly toxic employees: when termination is the only option.
There is a better solution than tolerating these harmful behaviors. Take 75 minutes to learn how to manage and motivate even the most challenging employee types. Click here to register now!