To multitask or not to multitask … that is the question!
Today’s world demands you juggle multiple processes and priorities, and respond to imposed deadlines. That’s why it’s absolutely essential for you to know how to successfully balance your job responsibilities in order to avoid falling behind at work.
Join Business Management Daily for this webinar, and you’ll learn how to manage time, organize, plan ahead, and prioritize to manage multiple processes with ease and professionalism.
Topic: How to Manage Multiple Processes and Do It Successfully
Date: Friday, November 16, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
During this exciting training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Use conscious and subconscious mind (our mental capacity) to work smarter rather than harder.
- Understand multitasking versus switch-tasking and decide if you should do either.
- Apply basic project management skills to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and eliminate time wasters.
- Overcome procrastination and increase efficiency.
The tips you learn in this workshop will help you identify ineffective patterns, prioritize, and develop effective planning techniques. Click here to register now!