You can’t add more hours to your day – or your executive’s. But you can ensure that only the most important matters (and people) reach their desk.
Your role as gatekeeper is critical to the success of your organization, your executive(s), and your career. And building your skills in this area not only enhances productivity, but also builds trust between you and your executive.
During this Business Management Daily webinar, internationally known speaker Jasmine Freeman will show you how to unlock the secrets behind successfully managing the flow of projects (and people) to the executives you work for.
Topic: Effective Gatekeeping
Date: Friday, November 30, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
In this training session, you’ll discover how to:
- Master calendar management
- Prioritize your executive’s schedule
- Understand the role of gatekeeping in your workplace’s culture
- Redirect time-sucking requests
- Delegate tasks (upwards and down)
- Effectively wield the power of saying “no”
- Employ the seven gatekeeping essentials
- And much more!
You’ll also be able to ask Jasmine your gatekeeping–related questions, and benefit from her custom advice. And you’ll hear the challenges your colleagues are facing – problems you may be dealing with as well.
Developing this key skill set will instantly earn you the respect you so richly deserve. Click here to register now!