It’s hard to find a job description in the administrative professions that doesn’t describe some type of project management duties. Whether these projects are solo efforts, or collaborations with co-workers, you need the proper tools to keep everything organized and on track.
While Microsoft Project is often considered an industry standard for project managers, you can leverage Microsoft apps you likely already have on your computer or laptop to create and manage detailed task plans like a pro.
During this AdminPro Training Series webinar, you will discover the project management power of Outlook, Excel, OneNote, and SharePoint.
Topic: Managing Projects With Microsoft Apps You Already Know
Presenter: Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Release Date: March 1, 2019
You’ll also learn:
- How Outlook can be used to create reusable project plans.
- The secrets to date math in Excel that can help you manage task dependencies and predecessor logic.
- How to set up conditional formatting in Excel to tell you when things are off track.
- How to leverage Excel in your Outlook task planning steps.
- Two features of OneNote that can help keep everybody on track and accountable.
- How to set up the right list in SharePoint to create a robust project task plan that can be accessed by Microsoft Project and Excel.
Become a more capable and efficient project manager – without having to learn a new tool or install a new app – register now for the AdminPro Training Series!
P.S. As a bonus, when you sign up for a monthly or annual AdminPro Training Series subscription, you will also receive immediate access to the past three months of training sessions, including:
- How to Prepare For an Outstanding Performance Review
- 5 Important Ways to Boost Your Career This Year
- Digitization, AI, and Robots – A Glance Into the Future of Work