Millennials now make up 35% of the U.S. workforce and, in 10 years, they’ll be more than half.
But integrating this generation (born between 1981 and 1996) into the workforce has become a major challenge for organizations. Millennials have different wants and needs … and they already have one foot out the door.
Fact: Two-thirds of millennials plan to leave their current organizations in the next four years, and one-quarter see themselves elsewhere within a year, says Deloitte’s Global Millennials survey.
Join Business Management Daily for a fascinating new webinar that will give you and your management team practical ways to effectively hire, onboard, train and manage your millennial employees.
Topic: Managing Millennials for Long-Term Success
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. CST, 10 a.m. PST
Millennials are a different breed. Their values, technology and communication methods contrast (and sometimes conflict) with those of older generations. The common result: reduced engagement, less productivity and more turnover.
In this brand-new webinar, trainer Amy Hirsh Robinson will teach you how to effectively integrate millennials into your workplace for maximum retention and competitive advantage. Among the things you’ll learn:
- 6 onboarding steps to boost multi-generational productivity, performance and long-term retention.
- How to create an “Employee Value Proposition” and why it’s critical to millennial recruitment and engagement.
- 3 reasons companies with great intern programs fail to create long-term employees (and how to change that).
- 5 strategies to successfully balance the needs and practices of older generations with millennial expectations and behaviors.
- And much more, including answers to questions from an expert on the topic.
Integrating millennials into your workplace is like introducing a new technology—there’s a big learning curve unless you get the right training. This new webinar will help your organization do a better job at recruiting, onboarding and managing your youngest workers. Click here to register now!