The start of a new year is a great time to reflect on what you can do to accomplish your professional goals in the months ahead. What motivates you? What doesn’t? What obstacles have gotten in your way in the past? What did you learn in the process?
Success-minded administrative professionals must be proactive and vigilant at all times so they are prepared for career changes and opportunities alike. This means developing some key habits to support your success. But what habits should you focus on? And how do these habits help you achieve your goals?
Title: 5 Important Ways to Boost Your Career This Year
Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Release date: January 1, 2019
During this AdminPro Training Series session, you’ll learn the answers to both of these questions. You’ll also discover:
- Five key habits you need for career success
- Why it’s important to be acutely aware of your environment
- Simple ways to develop your business IQ every day
- How to focus your personal development with a strategic career plan
- Why it’s vital to be a connector – in person and online
- How to take action and implement your ideas
Join us for this session and give yourself a proactive kick-in-the-career this year!
If you’re not sure about becoming an AdminPro Training Series member, or you want to test the series out, then just register for the January webinar. But act now! This session is only available at the current rate until January 31, 2019, if you don’t purchase a membership. (Note: You can watch the webinar for up to 90 days after you complete your purchase.)
As a bonus, when you sign up for a monthly or annual AdminPro Training Series subscription, you will also receive immediate access to the past three months of training sessions, including:
- How to Prepare For an Outstanding Performance Review
- How to Achieve a Better Work-Life Balance
- Discover Your Potential as an Executive Assistant