We all want to be more organized and productive. For some, this comes naturally. Others may need a bit of help. Fortunately, the web is full of tips, tricks, and resources to keep you on the right track. Whether you’re organizing your workspace, career, or home, these are my top 10 organizing and productivity websites (listed alphabetically). Bookmark them all for easy reference to get yourself more organized!
1. ABowlFullofLemons.net – Although this site is geared more toward organizing your home and family, there are still several crossover areas that can help you in your career. A full section of the site is devoted to office organization, and another deals with emergency preparedness – both of which are particularly beneficial for administrative professionals.
2. GetOrganizedNow.com – With a free newsletter, thriving social media community, blog, and much more, Get Organized Now is a one-stop shop for all things involving organization. You can find organization checklists, participate in challenges, and submit your questions and tips as you learn ways to simplify your life, better manage your time, and increase your productivity.
3. GetOrganizedWizard.com – At Get Organized Wizard, the focus is primarily on time management, home organization, business and technology, and life management. The blog offers tons of articles on all of these categories. You’ll also find free resources like workbooks, templates, and printable to-do lists.
4. GettingThingsDone.com – Getting Things Done is a productivity site that is run by bestselling author David Allen. Start by taking the free, two-minute GTD assessment to discover your strengths, as well as opportunities for improvement.
5. JulieMorgenstern.com – Julie Morgenstern is an author, coach, and speaker, as well as an organization and time management expert. Check out her blog and sign up for her monthly newsletters for tips to keep you organized and focused in the office and at home.
6. OrganizingHomeLife.com – Don’t be fooled by the name of this site – it’s not only useful for home organization. As I’ve said before, once you know how to properly organize, it’s pretty simple to translate your knowledge to other areas. Organizing Home Life offers tips and tricks, a blog, tons of organizing info, and 100s of free printable worksheets.
7. OrgJunkie.com – Whether you need tips on storage solutions, time management, or even menu planning, this blog is a go-to resource. Get the motivation and encouragement you need to organize your entire life.
8. SaneSpaces.com – Sane Spaces is run by Cena Block, creator of the Time and Space Style Inventory (TSSI) that I regularly promote. Her blog has tons of information on time management, communication, productivity, and everything else you need to be a successful entrepreneur.
19. TheProductivityPro.com – Laura Stack is an award-winning author, speaker, and productivity expert. On her website, you’ll find an extensive blog, videos, and links to additional free resources.
A Bonus Resource! TheOrganizedAdmin.com – This is the website for my second book, The Organized Admin™. You can see what I personally use to stay organized, read the reviews or an excerpt, download your free resources, and more. You don’t need to purchase the book to take advantage of the free file downloads!
These are my top 10 organization and productivity websites. Be sure to share your favorites with us, and let us know if we’ve missed anything by emailing us at AdminSuccess@AllThingsAdmin.com.
© 2018 Julie Perrine International, LLC
Want to use this article in your newsletter, ezine or website? You can — just as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, is the founder and CEO of All Things Admin, providing training, mentoring and resources for administrative professionals worldwide. Julie applies her administrative expertise and passion for lifelong learning to serving as an enthusiastic mentor, speaker and author who educates admins around the world on how to be more effective every day. Learn more about Julie’s books — The Innovative Admin: Unleash the Power of Innovation in Your Administrative Career and The Organized Admin: Leverage Your Unique Organizing Style to Create Systems, Reduce Overwhelm, and Increase Productivity, and Become a Procedures Pro: The Admin’s Guide to Developing Effective Office Systems and Procedures. And request your free copy of our special report “From Reactive to Proactive: Creating Your Strategic Administrative Career Plan” at www.AllThingsAdmin.com.