Each year, the Office Dynamics team carefully and strategically engineers their Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence with admins in mind. They make sure their theme is woven into every fiber of the event – from the speakers to the teambuilding activity, gala night, and the welcome reception – ensuring you will walk away transformed.
And this year’s event promises to be another power-packed program featuring high-impact keynote sessions that illuminate this year’s theme: The Empowered Assistant.
Title: The 26th Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence
Date: October 15 -18, 2019
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
This year’s conference will feature a dynamic faculty of renowned admin experts, workshop leaders, and professional speakers, including:
- Joan Burge, Founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International
- Lisa Olsen, Co-Owner of Admin to Admin
- Debbie Gross, admin trainer and coach
- Peggy Vasquez, admin trainer and coach, and author of NOT, Just An Admin!
- Chrissy Scivicque, certified career coach and owner of Eat Your Career
- Vickie Sokol Evans, Microsoft Certified Trainer and author of the 100 Tipsseries
- Shirley Davis, President and CEO of SDS Global Enterprises, Inc.
- And more!
You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and network with admins from around the world!
If you’re a motivated, passionate, driven administrative professional, make your plans to attend this premier admin event!