Read about each webinar below:
How to Better Prepare for Emergencies and Disasters
From natural disasters, such as floods, wildfires, and hurricanes, to personal emergencies, like health issues, a death in the family, or criminal situations, there’s a lot that can happen on any given day. Most of these situations come with little or no warning, so you need to be as prepared as possible.
You can learn from every event or disaster you go through, and Julie Perrine and the All Things Admin Team have seen their share of difficult situations. During this webinar, we will share our first-hand experiences, how we handled them, and what we learned. Some highlights from this session include:
- Dealing with natural disasters, including wildfires, snowstorms, floods and tornadoes.
- Managing personal crises, including long-term illness and deaths in the family.
- Insurance questions, issues, and other considerations.
- What you should do to create your disaster preparedness plan.
It’s impossible to be ready for every possible situation. But we hope that by sharing our stories, we will help you, your colleagues, and your family be better prepared if and when you find yourself in a similar situation.
A Step-By-Step Guide for Creating and Documenting Your Office Systems
So how do you start creating your office systems?
This webinar will take you through the step-by-step process of mapping out your own office systems and show you how to do it with actual examples showcasing digital and paper filing, meeting planning, and travel planning. You’ll learn:
- Why your office needs documented systems and procedures.
- The differences and similarities of systems and procedures.
- The five core systems most offices need.
- The five simple steps to mapping out your office systems.
- How to identify the procedures, forms, templates, and checklists for each segment of your system.
Creating effective systems and procedures to support you and your team is vital to everyone’s success.
Unlock Your Travel Planning Success with a Better System
Coordinating travel for yourself, your executive, or your team members can be complicated – regardless of how long you’ve been doing it! From organizing the countless travel details to handling flight delays and cancellations, your job is never done! But there are a lot of best practices you can implement to create a system that makes travel planning faster, easier, and even fun!
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- Strategies every assistant should use when coordinating travel arrangements.
- Key differences between commercial flights and private charters.
- Standard forms and checklists to include in your travel planning system.
- What you can do before, during, and after a trip to improve the travel experience.
- International travel planning tips on passports, visas, vaccinations, traveler safety, and more!
- Important traveler needs to research, including cultural awareness, exchange rates, time zones, mobile phone coverage, and secure wireless connectivity.
- How to use technology to streamline the travel planning process.
Learn what you need to coordinate travel arrangements with minimal hassle! Let us help you become a travel planning pro!
Regular bundle price: $141. Sale price: $85.
Admin Appreciation Month – April 2020!