This 3-Part Training Series Available On Demand!
Sysems and procedures are your ultimate power tools! Join us for this 3-part series to help you get your office systems and procedures created!
Part 1: Getting Started With Systems Development (90 minutes)
Systems are ordered and proven processes that can save you time, effort, and unnecessary stress. They enable you to provide consistent service, gain credibility, establish trust, and build confidence with those you support. Creating effective systems to support you and your team are vital to becoming a more effective and efficient assistant.
During this session, you will:
- Assess your current systems
- Identify where you need new or better systems
- Learn the five steps to mapping out your systems
- Discover the key to making systems work for you
Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek at some of the systems the All Things Admin team uses to stay organized and productive!
Part 2: Getting Started With Procedures Development (90 minutes)
Do you have procedures for daily tasks documented for easy reference and cross training? If you miss work for a week, can your colleagues fulfill your responsibilities? An effective office procedures binder will help you – and those who fill in for you – keep your executive and the office running smoothly.
During this session, you will learn:
- Five simple steps to get you started creating your administrative procedures binder.
- The appropriate items to include in your administrative procedures binder.
- How to document understandable procedures.
- How to fast track your procedures with a few key templates.
- How to maintain your procedures in hard copy and electronic formats.
Creating good procedures takes thought and effort, but the result is a product that can be used over and over again by you and others. It’s time to create organized office documentation that will reduce headaches and stress, and make your work life easier!
Part 3: Creating Effective Forms, Templates, and Checklists (1 hour)
Do you ever struggle to stay on top of all of the projects, meeting requests, and tasks that cross your desk? Do you ever forget the details associated with each of those projects or requests? Has something ever slipped through the cracks because you lost track of it, or didn’t have a good method of follow up to support your hectic office environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to create some forms, templates, and checklists to keep you better organized.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- The purpose of forms, templates, and checklists.
- What to convert into forms, templates, and checklists.
- How to create effective checklists.
- How to create useful forms.
- How and when to create a reusable template.