Is your annual performance review approaching? Are you prepared to show your executive or manager what you’ve accomplished this year? Do you plan to ask for a promotion or new job title? What professional skills do you want to improve in the coming year?
If your answer is “yes,” then I invite you to join me and Kemetia Foley and I for this Training Series!
Topic: The Admin’s Guide to Annual Performance Review Prep
Presenters: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, CEO of All Things Admin
and Kemetia Foley of AdminRenegage.com
Whether your annual review is coming up soon or it’s scheduled for later in 2017, now is the time to start getting ready! You shouldn’t go in unprepared for this important meeting, especially if you’re going to ask for additional responsibilities, a promotion, or a raise.
During this session, we’ll share numerous samples, tools, and resources to help you with the review process. You’ll also learn:
- Why a performance review is important.
- What your executive/manager is looking for during your review.
- How to proactively prepare for your review.
- How to set performance goals.
- What to do on review day.
- What to do after your review is over.