Read about each webinar below:
Capture, Organize, and Share Anything with OneNote
Do you want to learn how to better organize, locate, and share your notes? Would you like a single location for capturing your great ideas? Do you want to stop important information from slipping through the cracks?
Microsoft® OneNote 2010 can do all of these things and more!
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for capturing, organizing, collaborating, and finding things digitally, prepare to fall in love with OneNote. More than just a powerful note-taking tool, OneNote is a digital notebook program that allows you to organize your digital images, audios, videos, files, links and more just like you do your print files – including color-coded tabs! The incredible search functionality makes it effortless to quickly locate the information you need. The best part: it integrates with the Microsoft Outlook and the other Office programs. Transform your travel-planning system. Convert your office procedures binder. Find improved ways to facilitate collaboration on your team. It can all be accomplished with OneNote.
During this webinar, you’ll get a tour of OneNote and learn how to:
- Use OneNote as your one-stop shop for almost everything you do.
- Capture your ideas, notes, plans, websites, documents, to-do lists etc.
- Create, use, and share Notebooks for procedures and training, presentations, travel, and shared team projects.
- Tag information.
- Share, sync, and collaborate using OneNote.
- Conduct research using OneNote.
- Integrate OneNote with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Link pages and notebooks.
- Use OneNote on multiple devices.
- And much more!
Ditch the scribbled notes and scraps of paper – and learn to use OneNote instead!
How to Quickly Master the Skill of Minute Taking
Most assistants have to take meeting minutes at some point during their careers – whether it’s a one-time event or a regular responsibility.
If you dread taking meeting minutes, or the idea itself scares you, then it’s likely because you don’t have a good system in place.
This session will help you change that! Find out how to create an effective system for drafting meeting minutes, and gain a better understanding of the tools and habits you need to do the task successfully. You’ll also learn:
- The three basic types of meetings that require minutes.
- What to do before, during, and after a meeting.
- The details to include (or not include) in your meeting minutes.
- How to word your minutes so they make sense.
- The difference between taking notes and recording business transacted.
You’ll also get several sample documents to show you how the entire process works from start to finish!
It’s time to reduce the stress of a potentially frustrating task and become a master minute taker!
An Introduction to BakerWrite Speedwriting
Do you struggle to take accurate meeting notes? Are you constantly worried that you’re going to miss something important? How do you know what’s worth writing down and what’s not?
As an admin, you probably have to take meeting minutes, phone messages, and even dictation from your executive. And you need to do it quickly and accurately. Yet many admins don’t have an effective note-taking structure or system.
This AdminPro Training Series webinar will teach you shorthand for the 21st century! You’ll learn how to structure your note-taking, and create a system that will improve your efficiency and reduce the stress of taking notes with longhand techniques.
During this session, Heather Baker will explain her simple and easy to use BakerWrite system, and help you formulate an action plan for developing your shorthand. You’ll learn:
- Why you need a note-taking system
- Top tips for taking notes
- Silent letters and vowels
- Common prefixes
- Common suffixes
- Advice on creating an effective action plan to help you develop the skill
Savvy admins know that each word is important. And learning speedwriting techniques will help ensure you don’t miss a single one!
Regular bundle price: $141. Sale price: $85.
Be sure to visit our Celebrating Admins page for more special offers during
Admin Appreciation Month – April 2020!