Do you want to start 2019 off on an organized note? Are you looking for practical organization strategies you can actually use? Do you need helpful systems to organize your workspace and increase your productivity?
If your answer is yes, then we invite you to join us for this free webinar!
Topic: From Clutter to Calm: Creating an Organized Workspace That Inspires Productivity
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Watch the webinar as soon as your register!
As an administrative professional, being organized is crucial to your effectiveness. However, we all have areas of strength and weakness when it comes to organization. When we excel, we typically have a good system in place that works with our individual organizing style. When we struggle, it’s a sign the system is broken or worse yet – there is no system in place at all. Ultimately, systems allow you to create an office that functions smoothly, efficiently, and effectively – no matter what happens!
With the simple strategies and personalized support Julie will provide in this session, you’ll be well on your way to creating an organized workspace that will reduce headaches and make your work life easier.
During this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- What “organized” really means and why it’s crucial to your admin success.
- How disorganization sabotages your credibility and personal brand.
- The biggest factor that derails your organizing success, and what to do about it.
- The secret to discovering your unique organizing style for time and space.
- Four basic principles that can help you organize anything.
- How we can help you start organizing your workspace during our free 5-Day Challenge, January 14-18!
During this 5-Day Challenge, we’ll share:
- Simple strategies you implement immediately to create a better system for workflow across your desk.
- Ideas for setting up your paper file management system.
- One quick solution that can make filing instantaneous.
- How to setup your digital filing system so it mirrors your paper system.
- How to track and implement your great ideas with a few key tools.
- Resources to support you throughout the process.
During the 5-Day Challenge, you’ll receive:
- Daily training videos to help you get started immediately.
- A daily plan of action to keep you on track.
- Templates and resources to save you time and effort.
- Access to Julie Perrine and her expert team in our online forum.
It’s all delivered direct to your email inbox each day! Join us for a brand new adventure into workspace organization that will set you up for success from day one.
As soon as you register, you’ll receive an email with all of the details you need to participate.