We have exciting news! Our most popular “5 Day Challenge” is now available year around. That means you have direct access to me and my team to help you get your office procedures developed whenever it works best for you with our 5 Days to Better Office Procedures Challenge!
- Looking for a way to showcase the value you bring to your company?
- Frazzled because getting ready for vacation is so stressful?
- Halfway done with your admin procedures, but haven’t gotten around to finishing them?
- Interested in taking on bigger projects but need a way to delegate work to others?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we invite you to take the 5 Days to Better Office Procedures Challenge!
Let us help you overcome the overwhelm of getting a project like this started…and turn you into a Procedures Pro! With our simple five-step formula, you’ll be well on your way to creating organized office documentation that will reduce headaches and make your life easier. You’ll learn:
- Why procedures are a vital part of every office.
- The five simple steps to get your procedures binder started.
- How to fast track your procedures documentation with a few key tools and templates.
When you join the five-day challenge, you’ll receive:
- An introductory training webinar and workbook to help you kick-start the process.
- Daily training videos.
- A daily plan of action.
- Templates and sample procedures.
- Access to Julie Perrine and her expert team of Procedures Pros in our online forum as you get your procedures project officially launched.
It’s all delivered directly to your email inbox!
Here are a few comments from some of our past challenge participants:
- “This challenge boosted my confidence in my own abilities as a leader to reflect my accomplishments on my resume, and what additional responsibilities I have taken on since the former CFO retired.” Jennifer G.
- “Best stuff EVER! I love the bite-size pieces that give me a way to work on this while actually working my job. Thank you.” Diana
- “Your webinar fit a needed void in my job functions. I cannot thank you enough for the support and assistance on creating my binder. It will be an invaluable tool for my job. I don’t know how I have survived without it for nine years! I had procedures but not documented in such an organized fashion.” Brenda
- “This challenge is very informative! I had already written up some procedures a few months ago and thought they were complete. But the tasks for each day’s challenge has shown me what I am missing, like facility maps, phone lists, table of contents etc. Thanks for the help!” Jennifer
To learn more about the challenge and join us for a brand new adventure into office procedures, click here!