Being an effective communicator – both verbally and in writing – is extremely important for all administrative professionals who want to be valued and respected in their positions. From attending meetings to responding to emails, you need to know how to maintain a high level of professional communication.
But there’s a bit of science and art behind being an effective communicator. This Training Series will teach you both!
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
During this session, you’ll discover how to take your communication skills to the next level, better support your executive, and be a more professional representative of your organization.
You’ll also learn:
- How to decode the communication styles of different personality types.
- Why you need to master crucial conversations.
- Ways to get comfortable with public speaking.
- Strategies for improving your verbal and written communication skills.
- The difference between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- What your personal brand says about you.
- Five things that will help you communicate effectively in any situation.
- How to handle positive and negative feedback effectively.
- How to successfully communicate with company leadership.