Do your communication skills accurately reflect your level of professionalism? Can you give and take constructive criticism? Do you pay attention to your written and verbal communication methods?
Being an effective communicator – both verbally and in writing – is extremely important for all administrative professionals who want to be valued and respected in their positions. From attending meetings to responding to emails, you need to know how to maintain a high level of professional communication.
But there’s a bit of science and art behind being an effective communicator. This Training Series will teach you both!
Topic: Understanding the Art & Science of Effective Communication
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
During this session, you’ll discover how to take your communication skills to the next level, better support your executive, and be a more professional representative of your organization.
You’ll also learn:
- How to decode the communication styles of different personality types.
- Why you need to master crucial conversations.
- Ways to get comfortable with public speaking.
- Strategies for improving your verbal and written communication skills.
- The difference between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- What your personal brand says about you.
- Five things that will help you communicate effectively in any situation.
- How to handle positive and negative feedback effectively.
- How to successfully communicate with company leadership.