If you dread taking meeting minutes, or the idea itself scares you, then it’s likely because you don’t have a good system in place.
Presented by: Todd Perrine, Senior Legal Analyst
This session will help you change that! Find out how to create an effective system for drafting meeting minutes, and gain a better understanding of the tools and habits you need to do the task successfully. You’ll also learn:
- The three basic types of meetings that require minutes.
- What to do before, during, and after a meeting.
- The details to include (or not include) in your meeting minutes.
- How to word your minutes so they make sense.
- The difference between taking notes and recording business transacted.
You’ll also get several sample documents to show you how the entire process works from start to finish!
It’s time to reduce the stress of a potentially frustrating task and become a master minute taker!