Your reputation – and your career – hinge on hiring the highest-quality applicants. But these days, it’s easy for savvy applicants to fake their way through interviews.
How do you cut through the interview BS and identify the true high performers?
Topic: Interviewer Bootcamp
Presenter: Carol Quinn, one of America’s foremost experts on interviewing and hiring, and CEO of the Hire Authority consulting firm
Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
In this Business Management Daily webinar, you’ll discover powerful techniques that give you the upper hand in interviews and improve your quality of hire.
Properly trained interviewers are 86% more likely to make successful hiring decisions, but few HR pros and managers ever get training on interviewing. Take 75 minutes to learn the best questions to ask – and how to ask them. You will learn:
- How to get past canned answers and gain valuable candidate information.
- How to expose the real reason why an applicant left a job and why this so important.
- The effectiveness of behavior-based interview questions to determine if they are helping or hurting your hiring process.
- How to rephrase traditional interview questions to obtain a candidate’s truth.
- Why it’s so important to gauge “attitude” – and the questions that allow you to quantify it.
- A motivation-based interviewing technique to separate the pretenders from the genuine high performers.
- Plus much more … and the answers to your specific questions about interviewing from a true expert.
Those attending this webinar will receive a print copy of Carol’s Quinn’s newest book, Motivation-Based Interviewing: A Revolutionary Approach to Hiring the Best, a 225-page how-to guide that Lee Cockerell, former executive VP of Disney World, called “the best book ever written on the topic of interviewing and hiring.”
This must-attend webinar will teach you how to ask the right questions to gauge each candidate’s level of motivation and passion – essential drivers of employee performance. As Ken Blanchard, author of The One-Minute Manager, says, “Don’t make a hiring decision based on a ‘gut feeling.’ Motivation-based interviewing will enable you to assess each candidate’s level of self-motivation and quickly identify a high achiever!”
Register now to tone and sculpt your interviewing skills, learn how to break through all the canned answers and discover the real truth about your candidates.