Artificial intelligence, automation, digital platforms, and other digitization innovations are changing the fundamental nature of work.
Technology has reshaped the workplace continually over the past two centuries, but the speed at which it’s developing today, and the scale at which it could disrupt the administrative profession, are without precedent.
To succeed in this digital environment, administrative assistants need to leverage new technology to position themselves for the future, increase their visibility, act more strategically, and advance their careers.
This AdminPro Training Series webinar will help you keep pace with the tech advancements impacting the admin industry, and prepare you for the future of work.
Title: Digitization, AI, and Robots – A Glance Into the Future of Work
Presented by: Diana Brandl, International Speaker, Coach, Author, and Founder of The Socialista Projects
Release date: February 1, 2019
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage the office skillset of a digital assistant like Alexa, Siri, or Cortana.
- Why you need to prepare for disruption in the administrative profession.
- The top skills you’ll need to continue thriving in the 21st century office.
- How to proactively brand yourself and market your skills as a digital leader.
Today’s workplace demands innovative and agile assistants who have the courage and the openness to embrace the trends of the future. Make sure you’re up to the task – join us for this training session!
If you’re not sure about becoming an AdminPro Training Series member, or you want to test the series out, then just register for the February webinar. But act now! This session is only available at the current rate until February 28, 2019, if you don’t purchase a membership. (Note: You can watch the webinar for up to 90 days after you complete your purchase.)
As a bonus, when you sign up for a monthly or annual AdminPro Training Series subscription, you will also receive immediate access to the past three months of training sessions, including:
- How to Prepare For an Outstanding Performance Review
- How to Achieve a Better Work-Life Balance
- Discover Your Potential as an Executive Assistant