Read about each webinar below:
The Innovative Admin’s Guide to Implementing Anything
Have you ever put off a task because it seemed too daunting? Do you have creative ideas for improving your office, but aren’t sure how to make them a reality? Have you ever passed on an interesting project because you thought you couldn’t handle it?
The ability to implement your ideas – both big and small – is a key part of being The Innovative Admin™. Yet many administrative professionals struggle with this skill because they feel overwhelmed, overbook, or underprepared.
During this webinar, All Things Admin Founder and CEO Julie Perrine will teach you her FAST formula for implementing anything – from creating your administrative procedures to planning your next corporate event to tackling your annual performance review goals.
This session will include:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to break complex assignments into easy to handle pieces using the FAST formula.
- Tips for how to create an implementation plan to achieve your goals.
- Visual examples on how to break down complicated assignments into specific plans of action.
- Technology tools to use for idea capture and action plan implementation.
- Best practices for implementing anything!
If you want to become more innovative, you have to take your ideas to implementation and this session will help you do just that!
Digitization, AI, and Robots: A Glance Into the Future of Work
Artificial intelligence, automation, digital platforms, and other innovations are changing the fundamental nature of work.
Technology has reshaped the workplace continually over the past two centuries, but the speed at which it’s developing today, and the scale at which it could disrupt the administrative profession, are without precedent.
To succeed in this digital environment, administrative assistants need to leverage new technology to position themselves for the future, increase their visibility, act more strategically, and advance their careers.
This training will help you keep pace with the tech advancements impacting the admin industry, and prepare you for the future of work.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage the office skillset of a digital assistant like Alexa, Siri, or Cortana.
- Why you need to prepare for disruption in the administrative profession.
- The top skills you’ll need to continue thriving in the 21st century office.
- How to proactively brand yourself and market your skills as a digital leader.
Today’s workplace demands innovative and agile assistants who have the courage and the openness to embrace the trends of the future. Make sure you’re up to the task.
Creating Your Strategy for Integrating AI in Your Workplace
Nothing could be further from the truth.
The Innovative Admin doesn’t need to fear AI. Instead, admins have a lot to gain from engaging with this new technology – from increasing efficiency to reducing errors and improving productivity.
During this session, you’ll discover how to develop an innovation mindset and embrace AI. You’ll also learn:
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Who is using AI?
- Where is AI being used in the 21st century office?
- Why should assistants embrace AI in their work?
Stop fearing AI and start taking advantage of all the opportunities it can offer admins in the workplace!
Regular bundle price: $141. Sale price: $85.
Admin Appreciation Month – April 2020!