A large part of what admins do in their day-to-day jobs requires some sort of digital, internet-connected device. So staying safe while using them is critical to protect yourself, your executive, and your employer.
Believing that cybersecurity is solely the responsibility of your IT department can be a dangerous and costly misconception.
Cybersecurity is an important responsibility for each and every member of an organization, especially admins. It only takes one mistake – clicking on a malicious link or visiting the wrong site – to compromise an entire organization.
As an admin, you can act as a first line of defense against cyber incidents, but to do that you need to understand some basics about cybersecurity and staying safe online.
Presented by: Spence Witten, Director of Federal Sales at Lunarline, Inc.
This Training Series session will give you the information, advice, and resources you need to be more cybersecurity savvy, and better protect yourself, your executive, and your organization from cyber incidents. During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to determine if a website or app is secure.
- Best practices for staying secure on social media.
- How to spot phishing attempts and what to do (or not do) when you get one.
- The benefits of two-factor authentication.
- The risks of using free wi-fi.
- How to practice good computer security hygiene.
- And much more!
Learn how to be smarter about cybersecurity.