Do you want to be as productive as possible? Are you struggling with productivity-killers and time-wasters? It’s no longer good enough to just do your job. Competence is expected, and you have to be SuperCompetent to get an edge.
Topic: The SuperCompetent Admin: 6 Keys to Performing at Your Productive Best
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CEO of All Things Admin, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant
This Training Series webinar is designed to help you achieve maximum results in minimum time by mastering the six keys to performing at your productive best, including:
- Activity: The relative priority of your tasks. When everything seems urgent, you need a proven system to prioritize your tasks.
- Availability: Your ability to master your schedule. Discover clever techniques to prevent distractions and drop-ins, and become an effective gatekeeper.
- Attention: The capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks. Find out why multitasking is unproductive, and how you can get in the zone.
- Accessibility: The ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life. Master the strategies for keeping your email and paper inboxes under control.
- Accountability: The personal responsibility you take for outcomes. Take responsibility for continuous improvement, and go over and above what’s expected of you.
- Attitude: Your motivation, drive, and proactivity. Learn the secrets to maintaining a winning attitude!
As an admin, you have to learn how to achieve peak performance in the workplace. This webinar will give you the proven methods to do this and achieve breakthrough results!