Do you want to learn how to better organize, locate, and share your notes? Do you want to stop important information from slipping through the cracks?
Microsoft® OneNote 2010 can do all of these things and more!
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for capturing, organizing, collaborating and finding things digitally, prepare to fall in love with OneNote during this AdminPro Training Series!
Topic: Capture, Organize, and Share Anything with OneNote
Presenter: Julie Perrine, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
More than just a powerful note-taking tool, OneNote is a digital notebook program that allows you to organize your digital images, audios, videos, files, links and more just like you do your print files – including color-coded tabs! The incredible search functionality makes it effortless to quickly locate the information you need. The best part: it integrates with the Microsoft Outlook and the other Office programs. Transform your travel-planning system. Convert your office procedures binder. Find improved ways to facilitate collaboration on your team. It can all be accomplished with OneNote.
During this Training Series, you’ll get a tour of OneNote and learn how to:
- Use OneNote as your one-stop shop for almost everything you do.
- Capture your ideas, notes, plans, websites, documents, to-do lists, etc.
- Create, use, and share Notebooks, for procedures and training, presentations, travel, shared team projects.
- Tag information.
- Share and collaborating using OneNote.
- Conduct research using OneNote.
- Integrate OneNote with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Link pages or notebooks.
- Share, sync, and collaborate on notebooks.
- Use OneNote on multiple devices.
- And much more!
Ditch the Post-its and scribbled notes – and learn to use OneNote instead!