Read about each webinar below:
How to Build a Better Partnership with Your Executive
As an admin, your primary responsibility is to support your executive. To do this effectively, you need the right set of skills, and you need to learn how to work well with your executive. But you want something more. You want to build a powerful partnership with your executive that ensures success for both of you.
A true partnership between an admin and an executive doesn’t just happen. It’s something that requires trust, communication, and proactive development.
It’s frustrating to have untapped skills and abilities, to know there are additional ways you can contribute, yet not know how to proceed. We understand your frustration, which is why we help admins create and execute a strategic plan for developing a better partnership with their executives.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The stages of partnership development.
- How to earn the trust and respect of your executive.
- Why you need to think like a CEO and develop your business acumen.
- How to better understand your executive’s personality type and strengths.
- How to be an effective communicator and liaison for your executive.
- How to approach difficult conversations with confidence.
- The importance of developing an indispensable administrative brand.
- Where you need reliable systems to keep you organized.
- Why it’s vital that you train your executive to utilize your skills.
No matter how long you’ve been working with your executive, the first step in improving your working relationship is to assess what’s working well and what needs improvement. Then you can create and execute the right strategy for building a stronger partnership.
Arm yourself with the information and resources you need to become the admin your executive can’t imagine their professional life without!
How to Manage, Match, and Exceed Expectations
Do you ever feel like your executive could use more help? Can you anticipate what he or she needs before they ask for it? Do you want to not only meet your executive’s expectations, but exceed them?
Most assistants have a good understanding of the technicalities of the role, but many still struggle to understand what their executive really expects from them.
A productive and effective relationship with your executive is critical to not only your success, but theirs too. But to develop that kind of relationship, you need to understand and meet their expectations.
In this session, you’ll learn five methods that will help you manage and exceed your executive’s expectations, including how to:
- Know exactly what’s expected of you
- Develop an open line of communication
- Understand the specifics of any request
- Evaluate and invest in your relationships
- Create contingency plans
You’ll also get tips on anticipating needs and other mind reading tricks for assistants, including:
- Three keys to becoming a proactive assistant vs. a reactive assistant
- A checklist for developing your business acumen
- The importance of taking the initiative
- Which tasks you should be proactively managing
- How to be more accountable and take control of your own success
- How to become a forward thinker and better anticipate your executives needs
Bonus! This session also includes two bonus ebooks:
- The Practically Perfect PA Guide To: Preparing for the Perfect Job
- The Practically Perfect PA Guide To: Starting Out As A New Assistant
Learn how to be an assistant who not only meets their executive’s needs, but exceeds them!
Be a Game-Changer: Mastering Your Executive's Calendar and Their Time
Think about how you manage your executive’s time each day. Are you helping him or her make the most out of their working hours? Could both of you benefit from some more effective calendaring strategies?
As an admin, you’re likely responsible for booking meetings and keeping your executive on task. However, that can be a tall order when he or she is already overbooked and needs to add another meeting to their day. And it gets even more challenging when he or she has to leave early for a personal appointment.
While it’s impossible to create more hours in the day, there are some things you can do to help your executive fit more in! This Training on Demand session will teach you how to not just manage your executive’s calendar, but master it!
You’ll also learn how to:
- Understand and anticipate your executive’s scheduling needs.
- Become a partner in prioritizing your executive’s agenda.
- Implement strategies to make your executive as successful as possible.
- Utilize methods for keeping your executive on time.
There’s a lot more to scheduling than writing things on a calendar! Learn how to master your executive’s calendar and save both of you more time!
Regular bundle price: $141. Sale price: $85.
Be sure to visit our Celebrating Admins page for more special offers during
Admin Appreciation Month – April 2020!