- This event has passed.
Develop Your Digital Portfolio Course
September 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until September 15, 2022
Next to an updated resume, a professional portfolio is your single most important career tool.
A professional portfolio – sometimes called a skills or career portfolio – showcases your achievements, demonstrates the value you bring to your organization, and proves that you can do what you say you can. Yet many professionals don’t have one.
Many don’t know they even need one. Others don’t know where to start or are overwhelmed by the project. Some aren’t comfortable showcasing their skills and accomplishments.
A portfolio is necessary at any stage of your career – whether you’re just starting out, looking to change jobs, or have worked in the same field for decades. It’s invaluable during a job search, performance review, or when you’re asking for a raise or a promotion. And it’s a great resource if your dream job suddenly becomes available!
If you know you should have a portfolio, but you don’t know where to start, you’re in the right place!
We invite you to take advantage of these special offers to help you create your professional portfolio in print, social, and digital formats! Click here to view them all!
Starting August 25, join us for the new Develop Your Digital Portfolio 4-Part Course!
Course Dates: Thursdays at 12 p.m. EDT
August 25 – September 15, 2022
- Create an online-safe version of your resume to use on your digital portfolio site.
- Set up your digital portfolio website using WordPress.com (free platform).
- Create pages and add content to your digital portfolio.
- Turn work samples into a self-guided tour for anyone who views your digital portfolio.
- How to present your digital portfolio in interviews, performance reviews, and more!
As a participant, you’ll receive:
- Four weekly training sessions with Julie Perrine to help you get started creating your digital portfolio.
- A weekly plan of action to keep you on track.
- Portfolio assembly templates to save you time and effort.
- Brainstorming list of 40+ items you might include.
- Specific work sample examples.
- Access to Julie Perrine and her expert team by email.