Developing an Effective Administrative Procedures Manual – BusinessWatch Network
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm EST$209
Well-documented administrative procedures are the secret to a well-run office. Creating and sharing these processes paves the way for consistency, productivity and growth. Clear processes make it easy to cross-train and onboard employees, to hold staff accountable and ultimately to scale your business.
Administrative processes and productivity expert Julie Perrine is leading this step-by-step training to help you create or update your administrative processes in a simple, easy-to-use manual.
In this session, we will cover:
- Discover why procedures are vital to every office
- Learn five simple steps to get you started creating your procedures manual
- Identify what to include in your office procedures
- Document understandable procedures with a few simple tips
- Fast track your procedures with some ready-made templates
- Maintain your procedures in hard copy and electronic formats
- How a template helps you stay on track and consistent from procedure to procedure.
- Where to find procedures that have already been created.
- What not to include in your procedures manual
- Procedures you may need to add or adapt for a virtual workforce.
- Templates and tools for disaster recovery preparation.
- Keeping your procedures manual updated and current.