Admin Pro Forum – October 19-20, 2022
October 19 - October 20$549
The premier skill-building event for today’s trailblazing admins
Only by sharpening your talents in office administration, project management, office technology and people skills can you expect to satisfy (and EXCEED) your executive’s expectations.
Mark your calendar now for the Admin Pro Forum on Oct. 19-20! The Forum is well known for providing the perfect mix of skills training and feature presentations from giants of the admin training world. You’ll improve your skills, develop new ones and return to the office energized.
This fall, Admin Pro Forum remains virtual because so many of you told us you appreciate the wonderful flexibility of the online format. We’ll once again bring the trainers and timely topics to your screen so you can easily blend the conference into your workday. Also, all the video sessions and conference materials will be available for download, so you can keep honing your skills long after the conference has ended.
Julie Perrine’s topics for the fall conference are:
- HOW TO DEVELOP A POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP WITH YOUR EXECUTIVE
- HOW TO PUT THE ‘I’ IN INITIATIVE
- STRAIGHT ANSWERS: SOLVING ADMINS’ MOST DIFFICULT QUESTIONS | Julie Perrine and Rhonda Scharf
Other featured topics and speakers include:
- Keynote: BRINGING JOY AND CIVILITY TO THE WORKPLACE | Shelby Scarbrough
- YOUR ‘DIGITAL DRESS CODE’: ELEVATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL BRAND | Melissa Esquibel
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT MADE EASY | Rhonda Scharf
- SELF LEADERSHIP: THE # 1 SKILL EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR | Peggy Vasquez
- MASTERING THE ART OF COMMUNICATION | Heather Baker
- EXCEL FOR ADMINS: CONNECT (AND CLEAN UP) YOUR DATA | Melissa Esquibel
- GRAMMAR RULES! SMART BUSINESS WRITING & EDITING MADE SIMPLE | Nancy Flynn