Attend one of the premier training events for administrative professionals and executive assistant this September — the 24th Annual Administrative Professionals Conference (APC)!
Event: Administrative Professionals Conference
Dates: September 18 – 21, 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency, Chicago
This APC event will provide essential training to strengthen skills, improve productivity, and increase value to your executive and organization. Now in its 24th year, the APC has helped to advance the careers of thousands of admins from thousands of public, private, and government organizations by equipping them with the knowledge and expertise to adapt to new technologies, increased workloads, evolving roles, and expanding responsibilities.
Training at the Administrative Professionals Conference focuses on office and digital technologies, project and task management, management skills, leadership, interpersonal communications, and career development. This year’s program will feature keynote addresses and workshops from several industry leaders, including:
- Mel Robbins, Award-Winning On-Air CNN Commentator, Author, Human Behavior Expert, and Coach
- Joi Gordon, CEO of Dress for Success
- Dan Thurmon, Author, Peak Performance Expert, and Professional Acrobat
- Melissa Esquible, MCT, President, MPELLC
- Lorinda Lewis, President, Corporate Consulting and Training
- Dawn Brackett, Founder, Executive Coach, and Transformative Trainer, Dynamotive, Inc.
- And more!
For a complete listing of all APC Chicago workshops, speakers, and exhibitors, visit apcevent.com.
Don’t miss this chance to gain valuable training from the experts, learn from industry leaders, and network with fellow administrative professionals! Register now for the 24th Annual Administrative Professionals Conference!