Project management is fast becoming a required skill for administrative professionals. Whether you are supporting the project team or taking on a large project directly, project management can seem overwhelming – especially if it’s something that falls outside your normal responsibilities. But all project management really entails is breaking the big, complex goal into smaller, more manageable chunks, and seeing it through to completion.
This Training Series session will take you through the step-by-step process of mapping out your own system for managing projects and show you how to do it.
Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO, All Things Admin
- What your project management system should include.
- Seven questions to ask at the beginning of every project.
- How to organize all of the moving parts of your project including your ideas, workspace, filing system, time, and inbox.
- Four keys to helping you effectively manage the project to completion.
- How to leverage technology for project management – individually and with teams.
Organizing projects takes a lot of time and focus because there are so many components to keep track of, but it’s a very rewarding feeling when you organize the details, map out the plan, and see a project through to completion! Plus, adding project management skills to your resume will benefit you in just about every aspect of your career. Ready to get started?