Professional Portfolio Building Tools
for Print and Digital Portfolios
As an administrative professional, how do you demonstrate your skills? One way is with a professional portfolio of your work and experience. Whether you are actively searching for a new position, demonstrating your value to the team, or simply documenting your career accomplishments, a professional portfolio sets you apart.
Every success-minded administrative professional
should have a portfolio — not just job seekers!
All Things Admin provides you three, easy options:
- Professional Portfolio Builder (Digital) — Templates for an all-in-one print binder for your resume and all your work.
- Print Portfolio E-Book — A comprehensive guide to creating your professional portfolio (PDF download).
- Digital Portfolio E-Book — A step-by-step guide to converting your print portfolio to digital format (PDF download).
- Portfolio E-Book Bundle — Get both the Print Portfolio E-Book and Online Portfolio E-Book in this bundle.
What is a professional portfolio?
A professional portfolio combines samples of your work, resume, documentation of your education and/or certifications, documentation of your skills, and more. It’s a fantastic tool for job-hunting, annual reviews, and keeping track of your professional development and accomplishments. In this digital age, you can also create online or electronic versions to showcase your work via the Internet or other electronic means.
Why do you need a professional portfolio?
This tool empowers you to:
- Market your capabilities in job interviews or performance reviews.
- Negotiate promotions and raises.
- Reinforce interviews and one-on-one conversations.
- Document quality and quantity of your professional development.
- Differentiate yourself as a job candidate.
- Document and showcase skills, abilities, talents, and performance.
- Continue the “sale” after the interview conclusion.
- Engage in creative self expression.
We know how overwhelming the assembly process can be if you’re just getting started. We’ve heard a lot of admins say they know they should have one, but they don’t know where to begin. So they never do.
Read what others are saying …
It breaks our hearts to hear administrative professionals — or any professional for that matter — talk about their job-hunting struggles, interviewing challenges, and insecurities, yet they don’t have a professional portfolio developed. All Things Admin is on a mission to change that!