How often do you miss family functions because you stayed late at work? Do personal responsibilities ever keep you from focusing on your job? Are you struggling to find balance between your work and home life?
A lot of admins overextend themselves, both at home and at the office. But there are only so many hours in the day, and focusing too much energy on one area can take its toll.
Achieving balance between your professional and personal life can be a challenge – especially when you have so many people counting on you!
This webinar will teach you how to better manage your personal and professional responsibilities, remain productive, focused, and motivated at home and work, and take care of your own needs.
Presented by: Christine Morris, Business and Productivity Mentor, Founder of FabulouslyBalancedLife.com and Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
During this session, you’ll learn:
- What work-life balance is and what it is not.
- The four pillars of work-life balance.
- How to give your days purpose and structure.
- Simple ways to take action and address overwhelm.
- How systems and structure help build resiliency.
- How to design your ideal week.
Reduce stress and find balance between your personal and professional life – register now for this webinar!