If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, All Things Admin and Avery invite you to join us for this free webinar and 5-day challenge!
Title: Clear the Clutter and Get Organized at the Office
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP, OM, MBTI Certified, Certified Productivity Pro® Consultant, Founder & CEO of All Things Admin
Free Webinar: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 1 p.m. EDT, 10 a.m. PDT
Click here to find the time in your time zone.
Free 5-Day Challenge: April 16-20, 2018
As an administrative professional, you know being organized is crucial to your effectiveness. We all have areas where we excel and areas where we struggle when it comes to organization. When we excel, we typically have a good system in place that works with our individual organizing style. When we struggle, it’s a sign the system is broken or worse – there is no system in place at all. Ultimately, good systems allow you to create an office that functions smoothly, efficiently, and effectively…no matter what happens!
We want to help you create some better systems for organizing your work and increasing your productivity at the office! With simple strategies and personalized support, you’ll be on your way to creating an organized office that will reduce headaches and make your work life easier.
During the free webinar, you’ll learn:
- What “organized” really means, and why it’s crucial to your admin success.
- How disorganization sabotages your credibility and personal brand.
- The biggest factor that derails your organizing success, and what to do about it.
- Four basic principles to help you organize anything.
- How we will help you organize key areas of your work during our free 5-Day Challenge: Get Organized at Work, April 16-20, 2018.
Registering for this free webinar automatically enrolls you in the free 5-Day Challenge, April 16-20, 2018!
During the 5-Day Challenge, we’ll share our SMART hacks to help you organize your work:
- Storage and Archive: Ideas for setting up your paper file management system.
- Meetings: How to make a great impression when organizing your next meeting.
- Active Projects: Developing your system for organizing projects and events.
- Reference and Retrieve: Why you need procedures to quickly reference and retrieve information.
- Travel Planning: Resources to better organize your travel planning.
- Plus, lots of tips, tricks, and tools to support you throughout the organizing process.
You’ll also receive:
- Daily training videos to help you get started immediately
- A daily plan of action to keep you on track
- Templates and resources to save you time and effort
- Product ideas from Avery Products to get you started
- Access to Julie Perrine and her expert team in our private Facebook group
It’s all delivered directly to your email inbox each day! Join us for this free webinar and 5-day challenge to reduce clutter and get organized at the office!
As soon as you register, you’ll receive an email with all of the details you need to participate.
Disclaimer: Julie Perrine International, LLC is an Avery compensated affiliate and influencer. We’ve used and recommended Avery brand products at the office for years, though. That’s why we work directly with them today to create brand awareness for the outstanding products they offer.