If something happened to you and you missed work for a week, or two weeks, or maybe even a month, could your co-workers or manager step in and fulfill your responsibilities without a major interruption to your office or business?
Do you have the processes and procedures that you do each day documented for easy reference? What if a disaster occurs, are you prepared?
Creating good step-by-step documentation takes some thought and effort, but the end result is a product that can be used over and over again by you or anyone who needs it.
Topic: Kick-Start Creating Your Administrative Procedures Binder
Presenter: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2014
Time: 3 p.m. EDT, 2 p.m. CDT, 1 p.m. PDT
To find the time in your time zone, click here.
Click here to register.
A smooth operating office is a sign of a prepared and polished professional who has the best interests of his or her co-workers and company at heart. A solid Administrative Procedures Binder is key to ensuring things run smoothly so you won’t return to a pile of problems or unhandled business when you’re away.
Join Julie Perrine as she provides you with 5 simple steps to get you started creating your administrative procedures binder. She will walk you through the appropriate items to include in your binder and how to effectively document every procedure clearly and effectively.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Why procedures are vital to every office
- 5 simple steps to get you started creating your administrative procedures binder
- The appropriate items to include in your administrative procedures binder
- How to effectively document understandable procedures
- Best practices for maintaining your procedures in hard copy and electronic format
Who should attend:
- Administrative Professionals
- HR Managers
- Office Managers
- Anyone who wants to ensure their office will run smoothly in their absence
- 1.0 HRCI-approved hour
- Live question and answer session
- Copy of speaker’s presentation slides
Join Julie for this
Join Julie for this informative and get started creating your administrative procedures binder!