We’re celebrating the 3-year anniversary of Become a Procedures Pro® by sharing sample procedures with you. Administrative procedures tools and training have been one of our most popular product lines, so this week we are giving you a peek into the All Things Admin team’s Administrative Procedures Binder archive.
Today’s featured procedure: Monthly Sales Report
DOWNLOAD HERE (PDF File)
What is it for? This report was run once a month from our online shopping cart to show us the sales from our training and products.
A few insights that may help you with your procedures development:
- It includes a few simple screenshots from the website with key locations circled in red, so it’s obvious what the person using it needs to look for to accomplish the task.
- We include exactly how to format the document for layout, fonts, and final printing.
- It includes a screenshot of the finished product, so the person using it has a visual of how it should look in final format.
All procedures should include some combination of the following:
- Title of the procedure
- Who created it
- Header with procedure title so all additional pages are clearly identified
- Footer with your company name and page number
- Who to contact if the person using it has a question
Do you have any daily, weekly, or monthly reports that you handle? Do you have a documented procedure someone could follow to accomplish the task if you weren’t available? If so, awesome! If not, use this as a model to follow as you get your monthly sales report procedure created today!
Need help getting your procedures created? Here are several ways we can help!