It’s no surprise that it is no longer good enough just to be able to do your job. You have to be SuperCompetent to get an edge.
During this Business Management Daily webinar, Laura Stack, world-renowned productivity expert and author, will show you how to save time and get everything done with proven methods to attain peak performance and maximum potential.
Topic: The SuperCompetent Admin: How to Stay on Top of It All and Get Everything Done
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
This special webinar is designed to help you achieve maximum results in minimum time and perform at your productive best:
- Prioritize your daily tasks. When everything seems urgent, you need a proven system to prioritize your daily tasks.
- Learn how not to determine what to do next. Discover clever techniques to prevent distractions and drop-ins, and become an effective gatekeeper.
- Overcome the 4 types of distraction, and gain the capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks. Find out why multitasking is unproductive and how you can get in the zone.
- Outline an 8-step daily planning model and master the ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life. Master the strategies for keeping your email and paper inboxes empty.
- Learn to say ‘No’ to low-value requests and make it stick.
- Match the time, task and energy level required when making decisions.
Whether you’re an employee or a team leader, or both, this webinar will give you proven methods to reach your and your team’s maximum potential and achieve breakthrough results. Let Laura give you a clear and practical system for achieving maximum results in minimum time! Register now!