As Olympia Dukakis’ former Personal Assistant for 25 years, Bonnie Low-Kramen knows from experience that as the backbone of companies, it is increasingly necessary for assistants to step up as leaders within their roles.
In the role of gatekeeper, assistants are a critical set of eyes and ears for their managers. But it’s just as vital to be the voice, too. When assistants are empowered to speak up and take the lead in collaboration with their managers, the potential for increased productivity and professional growth is limitless.
Topic: Game-Changing Leadership Secrets From a Celebrity Assistant
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EDT, 12 p.m. CDT, 10 a.m. PDT
During this Business Management Daily webinar, you’ll discover:
- 10 game-changing leadership secrets.
- What “going above and beyond” really means.
- How leadership works in a support role.
- Approaches to build healthy, productive and respectful relationships between assistants and managers, and assistants and fellow staff.
- Importance of mentoring as a key to success.
- Speaking up and finding your voice.
- Ways leadership can transform your career.
Bonnie’s high-energy and inspiring presentation will focus on the ways to leverage your powerful role and relationships resulting in a renewed commitment to excellence and superior results. Click here to register now!